Saturday 19 May 2018

Promote your Crypto/ICO across 500+ websites at 10$/site

Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

I do provide media coverage for any ICO/Crypto, Token sale by publishing a publication standard 350-500 words article/press release to 500+ websites at 10$/website.

I have my own writer or you can provide the content/press release.

The project will take 7-10 days to accomplish.

Promote ICO Crypto by publishing press release


Here, I am sharing the sample of previous work. You can check and revert if you are interested. I will explain how to proceed.

Remember that minimum order 100 sites.

Check the previous work sample here: >>> "My Previous Work "

100% client satisfaction, otherwise money back guarantee.

Time passer stay away Please.

Shoot a message here-
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Rafiquehere
Mail: rafiquee70@gmail.com (Subject line should be "Promote ICO/Crypto")
Telegram: @Rafiquee70
Skype: rafiqul.islam340

Contact me on Fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment